- We are being hosted by Daniel Foster's mother and some of her friends here in Atlanta and we are getting ready to settle down for a nice night of rest.
- We have jelled as a team as we have swapped stories and jokes in our many hours of waiting.
- We enjoyed a good meal (much better than airplane food) and the fellowship it brought
- We are having a chance to worship as a team here in Atlanta tomorrow AM
- We get to hang out with old and new friends who are praying for our team
- We will arrive in Peru more rested than we would have originally.
Thanks for your continued prayers! I will post a picture or two in the morning, but now a warm bed is calling me!