Weeks of preparation are over and we are finally on our way!
We have been checked in and are getting ready for our first flight to Atlanta and then on to Lima, Peru. Early tomorrow morning will be taking the last leg to Cusco in time for an afternoon church service where we will be in charge of a children's program.
- Pray for safety in travel
- Pray for our missionary hosts as they are preparing to have us
- Pray for energy on Sunday after a long trip
- Pray that we would adjust to the altitude quickly
- and pray that our preparation would help us be ready to share God's love everywhere we go!
We will be updating this blog as often as we can, but we won't have daily access to the internet. Please keep checking back to follow our journey and know how to pray for us!